ANTIQUE-SLOVENICA
ANTIQUE-SLOVENICA
ANTIQUE-SLOVENICA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROHIBITED use images without permission of the author!! PREPOVEDANA uporaba slikovnega materiala brez dovoljenja avtorja !!

KazaloPortalGalleryIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 394

ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines   ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines Icon_minitimeČet Feb 16, 2017 6:56 pm

This is the school version of "live" mine TMD-1.
It is made completly of wood, and from the inside it is filled with some kind of light wooden mass.
It has the same dimensions and colour like the "live" mine, but on the upper side it has diagonally painted yellow band.
It doesn't have the weight like the "live" mine TMD-2, it is much lighter.
On the centre of the mine, it has a hole for school booster filling with school fuze.

Length : 310 mm
Width   : 280 mm
Height : 140 mm

ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines MTMD_2_2 ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines MTMD_2_3 ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines MTMD_2_4 ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines MTMD_2_5
ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines MTMD_2_1
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://antique-slovenica.slovenianforum.com

ŠMTMD-2 Proti tankovske mine / Anti-Tank mines
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1